
彪哥_
100U → 1000U ♻️ 交易就是循环复利,赚了继续滚,亏了重新来。 这里记录真实交易、行情判断和复盘。 欧易官方个人社区已开启👇 一起聊行情,一起找机会,一起循环复利。
78Following
1.1Kfollowers
Feed
Feed
Recently, $ZEC has been really strong, surging to around 1628 in 4 hours, +5.5% intraday, +30% in 7 days, and even more impressive +650% in 180 days.
But now I'm actually hesitant to chase.
Because $BTC has returned to around 85,000 in the past two days, and $ETH is also recovering, but ZEC's momentum is clearly much stronger than BTC and ETH.
I've been burned by this kind of market before: seeing strength and chasing, only to have a single pullback wipe out the profits.
Now I'd rather wait. If ZEC really has sustained capital inflow this time, we shouldn't just watch if it can break through 1628, but also see if there's support around 1500 on a pullback.
The biggest fear for a strong coin isn't slow growth, but everyone thinking "it can still go up" and rushing in together.
I'd rather earn less for a while than provide liquidity to the market again.

$SNDK I got in again this time, going long around 1742.
To be honest, I'm not particularly comfortable with this position.
The daily chart is now around 1789. Previously, it surged to 1842, then pulled back to around 1580, and has since rallied back. The price has now reclaimed the BOLL middle band above 1685, with the daily BOLL upper band near 1880 above.
What I'm focusing on is not simply "SanDisk will rise," but the recent market expectations heating up again around Trump's midterm elections and technology and industrial policies. Funds are clearly willing to re-engage in high-volatility tech assets.
So I'm willing to try at 1742, but I won't stubbornly hold on.
If the previous high at 1842 is effectively broken, I'll continue to watch; if it falls back to around 1685, I'll rather exit. There's no need to turn a trial-and-error trade into a belief trade.
Looking at $BTC, the contrast recently is quite obvious.
A few days ago, it was hovering around 80,000; yesterday it surged directly to about 86,300, and now it's still around 86,000. The market's risk appetite is clearly stronger than last week, but I won't chase shorts here either.
What I'm more concerned about now is: after BTC stabilizes above 86,000, can altcoins and tech assets truly take over?
If the market rally is just BTC pulling hard on its own, I'll be more cautious with stocks like SanDisk; if funds start to spread out, then this move in SNDK becomes interesting.
For the 1742 position, I'll hold and watch first; if uncomfortable, I'll exit.
