Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)

Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)

推特同名@Crypto_猫哥 币圈八年老韭菜 全世界最全的、最详细的BTC行情分析 点点关注、关注必回

514Following
489followers

Feed

Pinned
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$BTC $ETH $SOL Conclusion first We are currently near the end of the bear market. Even to be cautious, you should build a position of 30% Large funds prioritize BTC/ETH/SOL/OKB If you don't have much capital, you can lay in some quality altcoins like ENA/AAVE/PUMP Currently, I have opened a live contract trading on OK Planet, challenging to turn 10,000 into 100,000. Of course, I don't recommend everyone to trade contracts. My large positions are all spot. But without live trading, it's not as engaging. After all, talking is no match for actual operation I hope brothers can help by following me, I will definitely follow back Let's all get rich together
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$BTC #BTC The short-selling fuel being exhausted does not necessarily mean the price will rise. After the liquidation zone above is cleared, the market will look for the next area with volume. If the buying pressure keeps up, it will continue upward. If it can't keep up, the 60K area will become the target. This is not intimidation, it's structure. Direction is determined by capital, not by belief.
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$BTC The weekend market was very dull with small fluctuations. From the 4-hour structure, $BTC indeed shows signs of upward momentum building, but it is not yet confirmed that a new round of rally has started. The lows continue to rise, the price has climbed back above the short-term moving average, and a small ascending triangle has formed. Position holdings are low, and the funding rate is relatively mild, indicating no obvious leverage crowding in the market for now. ETFs have seen net inflows for seven consecutive days, and spot buying support remains. The only current issue is that trading volume has not picked up yet. Although bulls have the advantage, price, volume, and the external market have not yet formed a resonance. After the U.S. stock market opens tomorrow, the direction may become clearer. If the Nasdaq strengthens and U.S. Treasury yields remain stable, BTC could break out with volume and hold above $85,500, targeting $87,400 first, and then $89,000 after a breakout. If the price rises without volume, or tech stocks weaken again, BTC may first clear liquidity around $83,000. If that level fails, the downside target is between $81,000 and $82,000. Short-term bias is bullish, but $85,500 is the starting line. Before holding above it, the market is just oscillating; only after a volume breakout can it be considered a real rally.
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$BTC Reviewing yesterday's strategy for $BTC: As long as the 82900 support holds, the 4-hour bullish structure remains stable, and there's a high probability of a rebound above 86000 next week. Last night’s market was cooperative, successfully breaking above the key 1-hour resistance at 84170. This morning during the Asian session, it surged and stabilized above 84500, with the market focus continuously shifting upward. However, the weekend’s usual issue is low volume, which is a typical low-volume price lift, so it’s not considered a strong breakout for now. Tonight at 22:00 is critical; the focus is on whether capital and volume will return. As long as 82900 is not broken, the overall trend remains bullish. The first resistance above is at 85000; once there is a volume breakout here, the 4-hour rebound will be fully activated, and the subsequent upside space will open directly.
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$BTC BTC is currently consolidating around 84,000. It started from the 75,000–76,000 range in mid-September, breaking through 80,000–81,000 successively, then surged to 86,000–87,400, and has now pulled back to oscillate between 83,000–85,000. From the market structure perspective, this currently looks more like a consolidation after a breakout rather than the end of the trend. The key points are: 80,000–81,000 The previous resistance has completed its role reversal and now serves as key support. As long as the daily level can hold this area, the current pullback near 84K can be understood as a normal consolidation after the breakout. If the support area shows a halt in decline, quickly recovers lost ground, or breaks through the recent consolidation highs after consolidation, then attention should still be paid to liquidity and resistance near 90,000 above. Conversely, if 80,000–81,000 is effectively broken on the daily level and cannot be reclaimed, the breakout structure will clearly weaken. At that time, it can no longer be interpreted as a "buy point after a breakout pullback," and the 75,000–76,000 range below will become a more natural support area. So, I will not prematurely assume it will definitely reach 90K, nor will I directly judge a drop to 75K just because of sideways movement at 84K.
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$BTC Looking back at this market, this is a small bull market driven by ETFs, with Wall Street entering, BTC has risen 51% from the bottom to the highest point. If this monthly candle closes up, it will be the third consecutive month of gains. The probability of a strong rally in the fourth month is smaller. Due to quarterly rebalancing needs, BTC will also be sold. The liquidity around 80k below is very thick, and I believe the main force is motivated to absorb it. The short liquidity above is relatively much less, so the difficulty for the main force to push up is greater than pushing down, unless the ETF volume explodes again. But whether it will go up first then down, or go directly down, I can't be sure. There are two scenarios here: Scenario A: Current price oscillates, the main force uses events/macroeconomic negatives, after the oscillation ends, directly absorbs around 80k, or even down to about 75k. Scenario B: The main force actively pushes after the ETF, then makes another upward wave, absorbs the upper range, even reaching about 90k, then sharply down. Upward target is the historical key level at 90k, downward is accelerated decline, the path of least resistance is downward. Let's see if this can be verified. To elaborate, if it goes down, the altcoins pumped during this period are the riskiest assets, so profit-taking is recommended. If it goes up, then altcoins will have the highest returns, and you'll be making a fortune. Regarding position, I am still holding long-term positions to avoid missing out, continuing to observe. My plan is still to build positions in batches from September to November, unless there is a black swan event, then I will go all in.
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$ENA Just now, ENA's market cap has surpassed AAVE, leaving DeFi blue chips like Sky and Morpho behind. Ethena DAT company StablecoinX has reached $17, which is 3x compared to two weeks ago, while USDe's TVL has increased by $100 million within a week. It should be noted that in August, Ethena Foundation reached an agreement with major investors to unlock VC shares early in early October. The benefit is that there will be no continuous selling pressure in the future, but short-term pressure will increase. Of course, it is also possible that the foundation will buy back these tokens OTC, as it has done once before, acquiring more than 0.25% of the total ENA supply.
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$BTC It stayed sideways over the weekend with low volume, just waiting for the US stock market on Monday to give a direction. After a surge to 87,400 followed by a pullback, the price has been locked between 83,000 and 85,000. RSI returned to 50, KDJ is neutral in the middle, and MACD bearish bars are shortening, indicating that the buying momentum is fading and active selling is also limited. This is neither a buildup for a breakout nor a trend reversal to bearish, but rather a wait-and-see for new pricing signals from both bulls and bears. ETF net inflows have continued for seven consecutive days, proving institutions are still accumulating; however, the single-day inflow has dropped to about $134 million, which can only support the price but cannot push it to break through for now. The next two days will likely continue to fluctuate, with the real directional choice coming after the US stock market opens on Monday: if it holds above 85,000 with volume, first target 86,000, then test 87,400; if it breaks below 83,000, then retest 81,500 to 82,000. My judgment: short-term slightly bullish, but without breaking 86,000, all upward moves are just range rebounds. On Monday, focus on the Nasdaq and US Treasury yields; whichever breaks the balance first, BTC will follow that direction.
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$BTC BTC 1H is currently still in a descending channel, so I’m not guessing the bottom for now. My trading plan: ① 82.8K–83K support Observe first, no bottom fishing directly. If 1H stops falling, forms a higher low, and breaks through the descending trendline, consider going long after a pullback confirmation. ② Long conditions Enter after breakout + pullback confirmation. Stop loss placed below the pullback structure. First target is 88.9K–89K. ③ Breaking support If 1H breaks 82.8K with volume and the rebound fails to recover, do not catch the falling knife. Wait for a pullback confirmation before considering short. I focus more on waiting for the 1H structure to give the answer rather than guessing the direction. Trade when there’s a signal, wait when there isn’t. What do you think?
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$BTC The most dangerous thing for BTC right now may not be a drop, but that you think it can't fall anymore. After falling back from above 87,000, BTC has been oscillating repeatedly around 83,000. Let's not rush to judge bullish or bearish here, just look at the positions: If 83,000 holds → The pullback structure remains → Focus on whether it can reclaim 87,000 If 87,000 breaks through → The upper space opens up → 90,000 enters the near-term battle zone If 82,300 breaks down → The pullback deepens → Liquidity around 80,000 may be retested The most important thing now is not to predict whether the next candle will rise or fall, but to wait for the price to reach key levels and then see if it confirms. The biggest fear in trading is not being wrong, but betting prematurely without confirmation.
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
Crypto_猫哥(BTC版)
$ETH Latest $ETH Market Analysis Ethereum has surged strongly this round, reaching a high of 2807, very close to our previous target of 3000. This rally is a strong daily-level surge, so the daily support is crucial for Ethereum at the moment. Key daily support level: 2395 If this level is effectively broken, the probability of further downward continuation will significantly increase. Looking at smaller timeframes: In sync with Bitcoin, the 4-hour level has also entered a key consolidation zone, but Ethereum's overall market is much weaker. Currently, it is very close to the 4-hour short-term support at 2652. If the 4-hour 2652 support fails, the market will most likely fall further to test the strong daily support at 2395. Therefore, Ethereum's market in the next two days is very critical, with focus on the two key watershed levels at 2652 and 2395