ZENOBIA-ROX

ZENOBIA-ROX

Crypto trader | Charts, setups, & market psychology in one place..? x account jak_jon

1,9 KUrmărire
1 Kurmăritori

Flux

ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $BTC closely here 👀 Price: $84,233 Bias: LONG Entry: $83,900–$84,300 TP1: $85,200 TP2: $86,000 TP3: $87,000 STOP LOSS: $83,200 BTC is holding around the $84K area, so this zone matters. If buyers defend the entry and momentum returns, the higher levels come into play. If $83.2K breaks, I’m out. ⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Educational setup only. Crypto is highly volatile. DYOR and manage risk.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $ETH here 👀 Price: $2,681 Bias: LONG Entry: $2,650–$2,685 TP1: $2,730 TP2: $2,800 TP3: $2,900 STOP LOSS: $2,600 ETH is sitting near a key short-term zone. I want to see buyers step in and reclaim momentum before expecting the next push. ⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Educational setup only. Not financial advice. Trade with a plan and manage your risk.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $OKB closely 👀 Price: $118.67 Bias: LONG Entry: $117.80–$118.70 TP1: $120.50 TP2: $123.00 TP3: $126.00 STOP LOSS: $116.20 OKB is hovering around $118. If this area holds and buyers return, I’m watching the upside levels above. ⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Setup is for educational purposes only. DYOR. Use proper position sizing and risk management.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $SOL from this zone 👀 Price: $114.93 Bias: LONG Entry: $113.80–$115.00 TP1: $117.00 TP2: $120.00 TP3: $124.00 STOP LOSS: $111.80 SOL is testing the $115 area. I’m looking for buyers to defend this zone before expecting a stronger move. ⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Educational setup only. No trade is guaranteed. DYOR and manage your risk.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $DOGE for a possible move 👀 Price: $0.09285 Bias: LONG Entry: $0.0918–$0.0930 TP1: $0.0950 TP2: $0.0980 TP3: $0.1020 STOP LOSS: $0.0898 DOGE is holding around $0.093. If momentum picks up from this area, I’ll be watching the higher targets. ⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Educational setup only. Meme coins can move violently. DYOR and manage risk.
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I'm watching the charts closely today, and something big is brewing across these fan tokens and equity derivatives. ⚡📈 The market is showing slight pullbacks, but key support zones are holding firm. Here is my active execution plan: 🎯 Entry Level: $0.3650 - $0.3667 🚀 TP1: $0.3750 🚀 TP2: $0.3850 🚀 TP3: $0.4000 🛡️ STOP LOSS: $0.3580 DISCLAIMER: Always do your own research (DYOR). Trading crypto and tokenized assets carries high market risk. Not financial advice. $XSMH $CITY $XJNJ
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $XRP closely 👀 — momentum is waking up. Entry: $1.57–$1.60 🎯 TP1: $1.65 🎯 TP2: $1.72 🎯 TP3: $1.82 🛑 SL: $1.51 $BTC C $ETH $GT are on watch too. ⚡ DISCLAIMER: Technical setup only. Not financial advice. DYOR & manage risk
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I'm watching Arweave ($AR /USDT) right now, and the tension on this chart is absolutely insane! After that massive parabolic run up to $5.20+, we've hit a brutal pullback, but it's currently slamming right into a key support level. The volume spikes show massive interest—if this support level holds, we could be looking at a violent bounce for the next leg up! 🔥 AR/USDT Setup 🎯 Entry Level: $4.20 – $4.35 (Testing local support zone) 🎯 TP1: $4.80 🎯 TP2: $5.20 🎯 TP3: $5.80 🛑 STOP LOSS: $3.95
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $PEPE / USDT right now, and holy smokes, the meme king is going absolutely parabolic! Look at that monster green candle slicing straight through the chart—it just rocketed out of its $0.00000340 consolidation base and blasted all the way up to touch $0.00000540. Volume is completely off the charts right now with almost a trillion tokens moving, and even after that massive surge, the buyers are aggressively keeping price afloat around $0.00000517. The FOMO is real on this one, and
ZENOBIA-ROX
ZENOBIA-ROX
I’m watching $XCSCO around the $62 area. 👀 The data shows turnover around $8.33K, so this is another setup where liquidity and volume confirmation matter. Entry: $61.70–$62.20 TP1: $63.00 TP2: $64.00 TP3: $65.50 STOP LOSS: $60.90 I’m not interested in chasing a move without confirmation. Let the chart show the direction first. DISCLAIMER: Illustrative technical setup only, not financial advice. Trade with your own risk management.